Please read the following before purchasing
• It is only possible to purchase ADULT WEEKEND CAMPING TICKET and BLUE BADGE HOLDER PARKING permits from the website. All U18 tickets, Saturday only camping tickets, Music tickets (no Camping) and Parking permits can ONLY be bought at the gate.
• You MUST be over 18 on 3rd Aug 2017 to purchase an Adult Ticket. Please ensure you have photo ID: Passport, Driving Licence, Prove It & Citizens Card accepted.
• Anyone UNDER 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
• The site will be open from midday on Thursday 3rd until around 2pm on Sunday 6th
• We allow the following vehicles onto the main field for camping:
∗ Bikes (with sidecars, and or trailers)
∗ Trikes (with trailers or pods – Triker Tess!)
∗ A limited number of Blue Badge Holder’s 4 wheeled vehicles
∗ Traders vehicles
Other vehicles are permitted for loading/unloading ONLY.
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON OUR F.A.Q. PAGE.
Adult Weekend Camping Ticket
One adult weekend camping ticket
- Your weekend pass for the whole event, including camping
- We do not allocate camping pitches.
- Four-wheeled vehicles and campers may only be parked in the vehicle field. Unloading permitted.
Plenty in stock
Prebooked Adult Weekend Camping Ticket
DISCOUNTED TICKET PRICE – Gate price is £35.00
- You may be asked to provide proof of age at the gate.
- No physical ticket will be issued, please quote your order number on arrival. (Order number can be found on your confirmation email)
- Motorcycles and Trikes can be parked in the camping fields for free. Four-wheeled vehicles are permitted for drop off only. They must be parked either on the parking field (£10 parking for the weekend) or taken off site.
Blue Badge Holder Parking Permit
Permit for parking on the main field
- Available to Blue Badge holders only.
- Can ONLY be purchased with an adult camping ticket – ONE permit per customer.
- Limited number – issued on a first come first served basis
2 in stock
Permit for parking vehicles in top field – available to valid Blue Badge holders only.
Due to space restrictions, we can only issue a LIMITED NUMBER – they will be issued on a first come first served basis.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow LARGE MOTORHOMES on any of our fields, but you may be lucky and find a space in the carpark.
Permits can only be bought with an adult camping ticket – one permit per customer.
- A permit will be issued at the gate, this should be displayed on you vehicle at all times.
- Depending on vehicle size/type and available space, you may be directed to park in defined location by one of our stewards. While we will be as accommodating as possible, there is a limited amount of space available.
- Permits are not required for bikes or trikes, but without one we cannot guarantee that there will be available space.
- Once parked, we request that you DO NOT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE until your departure. This is a condition of our license.